That's great to hear that we're addressing issues that our community hasn't
been very vocal about yet.

I feel that the isolation story we're developing with this docker image is
really going to help the developer/testing story.  Cory Johns has put in
some work and instructions on how to leverage the local provider on your
host ubuntu - in tandem with the docker box so you get an isolated runner,
while still leveraging the local provider. Its not perfect - but certainly
closer to realization than us firing up lxc in docker. Instructions are in
the README here:
https://github.com/juju-solutions/charmbox/blob/master/README.md

All the best,

Charles Butler <charles.but...@canonical.com> - Juju Charmer