As I expected I'm having issues because I haven't kept up, for example, I
can't update my version from 0.0.0 to 0.0.1 after a contributor merged
changes, and Pkg.publish always returns:

*ERROR: METADATA is behind origin/metadata-v2 – run `Pkg.update()` before
publishing*

* in publish at pkg/entry.jl:306*

* in anonymous at pkg/dir.jl:25*

* in cd at file.jl:22*

* in cd at pkg/dir.jl:25*

* in publish at pkg.jl:57*

Even though I've already done Pkg.update(). I'd rather not have to delete
my repo and start again from Pkg.generate() again.

Best,
Ben.