The only thing I can really suggest is that if it is a graphics issue it's
most likely to do with Chromium, so searching for that might turn more up.
You could also open an issue in the Light Table repo, but I wouldn't hold
my breath waiting for a response.

As for the autocompletion – you've probably tried this, but just in case
it's worth noting that the autocomplete won't work until you've evaluated
something in that file, and even then it might take a second or two to get
going. Just doing 2+2 should be enough. I'm still refining this so
hopefully if not it will work for you in future.