Ok, this did solve my problem.
Now I will proceed with trying to connect a big c++ project with julia and
see what happens there, in the very optimistic case where I proceed without
any problems I will let you know just for reference, otherwise I will
return with
the new errors and mistakes I receive.
Thanks a lot for all the help and suggestions so far!