Hello,
Once again I really appreciate all the effort you put and the help you
provide.
I assume that since you made things work properly now we do havea working
solution.
Yet again as I am not really good with programming in general sth things I
still
unfortunately need to ask on how to follow your directions.
So,

Step 1.  Build and run make install
> Step 2.  While still in the top level source directory, install Cxx as per
> the Cxx webpage
> Step 3.  Take the installed directory structure and put it in an installed
> location.

These three steps I have already done, I have compiled the source code and
installed Cxx
accordingly for the source code and I also have copied the installed
directory (the one with the big
number that is created after make install) in a seperate file from which I
run julia.

Step 4.  There are additional include files that Cxx needs access to after
> it has built whenever c++ source needs to be compiled,
> they can be found in the following directories relative to the source tree
> root.
>
> usr/include/{clang,llvm,llvm-c}
> usr/lib/clang/
>
> Cxx attempts to access the files in these directories when it gets
> imported, and although addIncludeDir is supposed to help here,
> I could not make it work like that, so i ended up copying all of this to
> the installed directory (see the gist).

Here I am a bit confused what to do. I did cp the abve mentioned
directories:

cp -a /usr/lib/clang /home/kostav/Julian/julia-f428392003/lib
cp -a /usr/include/{clang,llvm-3.6,llvm-c-3.6}
/home/kostav/Julian/julia-f428392003/include

But then in the gist I see you do cp a bunch of other files which I am not
sure I do have them all anyway.
Does this mean that instead of copying the above mentioned directories I
included I need to copy the spe-
cific files you point out in the first session of the git ( i.e.
*BuildJuliaLLVMforCXX*
<https://gist.github.com/waTeim/ec622a0630f220e6b3c3#file-buildjuliallvmforcxx>
)?

Step 5.  In addition for embedding the relative paths are off, so a couple of
symbolic links need to be added.

Symbolic links to link which files though?
Sorry if the questions I raise are already answered by the git, I just
failed to understand it properly so that's
why I come back with these questions now.

  )