That's a bummer. IJulia doesn't have the problems of the other editors. For
example, Juno is not working with 0.4, Emacs is tough to install on windows
and I think is having problems with 0.4 as well. Atom works, but in my
experience it has problems displaying help text (text lines extend to out
of the screen) and you can't copy printed outputs. Of course you can still
work with these problems but they make you take more time.
All of this work well in IJulia.

What editors are you guys using? Do you have any of these problems?