I use IJulia, but saving to notebooks rather than to script files, when I
want something "quick-and-dirty" - it has all the features I need for those
use cases (rapid execution and re-execution of statements, the possibility
to restart Julia without loosing any history, inline display of values and
plots...). I usually never actually include script files in IJulia - I
prefer to just have a cell at the top with the contents of whatever I need
to (re-)evaluate.

When I develop packages, I usually work with Sublime Text and a regular
terminal-REPL, alt-tabbing between the two, since most commands I want to
run are either one-liners like `Pkg.test("Foo")` or a few lines of trying
out syntax or constructs. I rarely find the need to execute one or a few
lines in the middle of a package, so although I haven't been able to get
the in-editor REPL working in ST, I haven't missed it much.

// T