Just an extra note to add: we've set up a Gitter chat room [1] for the
JuliaDocs packages, so if anyone has questions that aren't really "issues",
but rather just usage questions or requests for help when setting up your
package docs, then feel free to ask them there.

[1]: https://gitter.im/juliadocs/users