Hi developers

I have some ideas about actual wiki help pages and I
did some changes.
I would like to know your opinion about it(especially
from Stefan and London)

1) I change again the organization of the New Help
Index in order to have small docs that can be easly
editable from whoever. Today I will add "Change Style"
and maybe other docs.

2) It is my opinion to start to upgrade the "List of
Function" from OpenJUMP 1.2D to OpenJUMP NB. My idea
is that this part of documentation should be "in time"
with every changing developers make to OpenJUMP NB.
This will make the core help always upgraded to new
incomings.

Regards