I agree,

the question is, if we also say what we can not provide yet ;)
Larry talked once about a flyer he has done for SkyJump... can you
(Larry) send it? The QGIS flyer would be a good start too
(http://qgis.org/brochure/qgis_brochure_en.pdf) .

What would be necessary is that we have a target group. I see two/three
groups:
a) Data Editing (but here we have the slight disadvantage of not writing
single modified features back to databases but instead the whole table.
See the last forum question  - not sure how Kosmo and gvSIG handle this)
b) Customized Application Developers (we obviously have a few out)
c) Researchers (good API for rapid prototyping + Vector analysis tools)

stefan