Going back to to differentiate Layerable

The list should be:
- Layer.class
a) layers which already have a datasource
b) layers with no datasource (layers in memory)
c) layers of type a) which have been modified and not saved
d) layers of type b) which have been modified and not saved

- RaferenceImage
no need for now to distinguish as we don't have referencedImage layer which
are only in memory. It depends on what we want to do with this types of
layer

-RasterImageLayer
Before Alberto modifications there was a problem as we used to have
a) Images with datasource
b) Images with no datasource (WarpImageToFence and ExportPartOfImge
plugins). It was not a big problem as only two Pirols plugins were
involved. Note that OJ still didn't have an option on "Closing
Project/Program" that warn users if a "Sextante Raster Image Layer" was in
memory or not.
After Alberto's modifications all Raster Layer are saved to OS/TEMP(*)
folder so there is no need of that warning. So we only have option a)

(*) I am going to modify this and introduce an option to set a default
output raster folder, like in GvSIG. And a unique ID to add to ouput
temporary files (like in Kosmo) to prevent a) to loose files in TEMP folder
if user is not aware and shut down the PC (expecially in Linux/MacOSX), b)
to overwrite existing files with the same name (the actual used method
LayerManager.class uniqueLayerName(String name) seems to have a problem
with Raster layers loaded via Sextante)