-Jukka-
Lähettäjä: Rahkonen Jukka (MML)
Lähetetty: 1. joulukuuta 2016 10:24
Vastaanottaja: jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: [JPP-Devel] Join table can go to eternal loop

Hi,

If Join table function finds several matches it seems to go to an eternal loop.
The status box keeps on flashing "Multiple matches for FID=xxx" and process
does not forward. Fortunately it is possible to kill the process by pressing
the red cross.

There is of coarse error in the data but perhaps it could be handled more
friendly. In my case the error was due to NULL values in the connecting field.

-Jukka Rahkonen-