Hi, I've downloaded OpenJamp 1.12 and I'm following this two guides to
make an extension.

http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=How_to_make_your_plugin_in_ECLIPSE

http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=How_to_create_a_jar_plugin_in_ECLIPSE

I'm creating the extension inside OpenJump, I've downloaded the code
from the SVN repository and imported to Eclipse. Following the guides
I've the XXXPLUGIN.JAVA with _execute, initialize, getName_ and
_createEnableCheck_ methods. Also I have a XXXEXTENSION.JAVA with
_configure _who calls _xxxPlugin().initialize(context);_

But when I run the application, I can't see my entry on OpenJump. I'm
trying to make a new menu entry after the "About" option but I don't
know how make it work.

There is some place where I must register the extension si it can be
placed as a menu option? Or where I can find a more explained guide to
make plugins/extensions?

Thanks and regards.