On 28.08.2018 15:53, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
> I will add the jars to OpenJUMP.

jupp, lib/plus/ is the place to be. for extensions w/ more dependency jars a
subfolder w/ a speaking name would be great. note the jar w/ the extension
class still needs to be placed in lib/plus/ .

> About the source code: I have a copy on GeoArbores  site (
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/OpenKLEM/
> <https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/OpenKLEM/> ).
> My idea is to move the source code to OJ svn.

at least the OJ glue code should be placed in OJ svn under plug-ins/ .

wrt. the OpenKLEM sources - a readme with url pointing to the original repo
_and_ a zipped copy of the used sources/binaries-jar (just in case) would be
the sure shot route to go. original repos tend to disappear after some time ;)

..ede