On 27.11.2022 22:24, Michaud Michael wrote:

hey Mike,

as you ommitted to push the launch4j-3.50 sources i stumbled locally over the
binary executable creation. installer errs out.

Yes sorry : when I copied launch4j, new directories appear in my IDE as if they
were already synchronized and I forgot to add them to git.

I let you see if the build with launch4j can be done without including all the
stuff in the project. Let me know if you want me to push the 3.50 version
anyway.

Note that with the new launch4j version, there are different distribution for
linux-like system (linux32, linux64 and mac).

i guess the maven plugin will resolve this for us and magically make it work on
all supported platform. will double-check at least windows and linux.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:3.0.0:run (create installers) on
project OpenJUMP: An Ant BuildException has occured: taskdef class
net.sf.launch4j.ant.Launch4jTask cannot be found
[ERROR] using the classloader AntClassLoader[]
[ERROR] around Ant part ...<taskdef classname="net.sf.launch4j.ant.Launch4jTask"
name="launch4j" />... @ 55:77 in E:\proj_oj-core_git\target\antrun\build-main.xml

but as we generally try to keep our source repo clean i'd say we move away from
the ant task and migrate to an existing maven plugin which should seamlessly
integrate.

so please, refrain from pushing the launch4j sources and give me a little time
to implement the maven plugin instead. you will see the commit when it is
pushed ;)

your mail client seems not to quote properly. that makes it hard to find your
answer. maybe you can change some setting so we get something proper like this
again

-->
ede wrote
something something