hey Mike,

tried a fresh vm with windows11. the desktop/menu items are preselected in
installer

for All users
- they are not created. only link to uninstaller, which seems to be run :(
for User only
- they are created. not sure how you use them, as windows11 lacks the start
menu programs folder listing (using openshell myself)
- uninstaller still not working

can you replicate these findings? ..ede