let's keep the jar installer for mac/linux still. will double check, just to
make sure. ..ede

On 29.11.2022 23:14, Michaud Michael wrote:
Hi Ede,

I can confirm that uninstaller is broken for me too.

Did not notice a difference between install for me and install for all users.

Agree that installer is not working well enough to be worth including

Michaël

*envoyé :* 29 novembre 2022 à 13:05
*de :* edgar.sol...@web.de
*à :* Michaud Michael <m.michael.mich...@orange.fr>, OpenJump develop and use
<jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
*objet :* Re: [JPP-Devel] launch4j exe/jar installer does NOT generate menu
entries

hey Mike,

tried a fresh vm with windows11. the desktop/menu items are preselected in
installer

for All users
- they are not created. only link to uninstaller, which seems to be run :(
for User only
- they are created. not sure how you use them, as windows11 lacks the start
menu programs folder listing (using openshell myself)
- uninstaller still not working

can you replicate these findings? ..ede