I have a bunch of t1's ds3's and oc3's hanging off of this interface. Is there a command that would show me which ones might be down?
Thanks, Josh -----Original Message----- From: Jared Gull [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:33 AM To: Josh L. Richesin; [email protected] Subject: Re: [j-nsp] OC12 PIC Josh, What is the current state of the interface (i.e. show interface so-x/y/z extensive)? If the PIC is operational and the circuit is up it should be green. -Regards, Jared --- "Josh L. Richesin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello, > I have a Juniper m10i and I just notcied that the status light on the > pic is amber. Is this normal? I don't remember it being amber. I > did a show system alarms and didn't see any alarms. > > Thanks, > Josh > > > > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp > ________________________________________________________________________ ____________ Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

