We do have the following configured under bgp:
group SomeGroupName {
type external;
traceoptions {
file ipv4-ebgp-customer-logs size 10m files 10;
flag state;
}
description "SomeGroup";
family inet {
unicast;
}
remove-private;
local-as XXXXX private;
}
I wish I could post that stuff without editing. hehe Is that enough
to break things? And if so, what is the fix?
Thanks!
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Harry Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:
> Are there any vrfs on this box using AS XXXX?
>
> In JUNOS AS loop check is global, so also applies to any vrfs and their
> configured asns.
>
> HTHs
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of John Neiberger
> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:17 PM
> To: Mohammad
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Hidden IPv4 iBGP routes
>
> Okay, there is no local AS configured under protocols bgp, and the AS
> configured under routing options is correct.
>
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM, John Neiberger <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I'll do that right now. I checked the AS under routing-options, but
>> didn't check for a local-as. Thanks! I'm very new to Juniper, so I'm
>> still pretty lost.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Mohammad <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I think you need to check the autonomous-system under the routing-options
>>> hierarchy; and the local-as under protocols bgp group hierarchy;
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Mohammad Salbad
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
>>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp
> _______________________________________________
> juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp