Hi Saku !

I have these doubts because of the router be new to me, the RE has 16GB of
RAM, no sense I use a 32bit junos.

In the current router has 2GB Ram with 95% usage, then it is valid change
to 64bit to have 16GB of ram for the future = D.

I heard rumors that the newer versions of JUNOS, the time of route
convergence is faster ....