Hi, Antti,

We have considered multiple options, including the graceful automated RSVP-TE
LSP restart, etc. But, in the end, reboot wins.

I would also recommend thinking about allocating the Segment IDentifiers and
corresponding SR-MPLS labels in advance to ensure cross-vendor transparency (as
they have different default SRGB ranges). It is also important to consider
different MPLS implementation specifics, e.g. how MPLS label manager actually
allocates the labels.

--
Vladimir Blazhkun (via iPhone).