Polling frequency is set to never. Polling is for all. What is polling? What do 
I need to change, if anything?

> David Fr <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> >I have no idea what this means or where I'd look for it??? David. 
> 
> >
> 
> >> Poll, push or a combination?
> 
> >>
> 
> >> Seth H Holmes
> 
> 
> 
> Okay, this might be where your problem is. Check through your fetching mail 
> settings. I think if you agent ever polling, it won't delete the messages 
> from the server.
> 
> 
> 
> I might be wrong.
> 
> -- 
> 
> Seth H Holmes
> 
> Sent from my Nexus 7 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to