I'm confused. You first said that if I have it set to "ever poll" (copied 
below) then messages on server would not be deleted. Now you are saying I 
SHOULD POLL, and you set it to poll every 24 hours? Please explain thanks. 

David. 


On Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:02:55 AM UTC-8, Seth Holmes wrote:
> Poll once every 24 hours or so. I don't poll often. I think there's also an 
> 
> option to poll when checking for push or something like that.
> 
> Effectively, polling is asking the server what's going on. It's how a lot of 
> 
> stuff gets sync'd up.
> 
> Push is when the server tells the client (K-9) what's going on.
> 
> That's a rather simplistic explanation but it should give you the idea.

> >>

> >> Okay, this might be where your problem is. Check through your fetching 
> >> mail settings. I think if you agent ever polling, it won't delete the 
> >> messages from the server.
> 
> >> I might be wrong. 
> >> Seth H Holmes


-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to