On 2014-01-21 9:42 PM, Seth H Holmes <[email protected]> wrote:
EdNerd <[email protected]> wrote:
The backup doesn't allow me to split out individual files, apps, or
data. I restore only the whole block contained in the backup file.
Unless I choose to back up just one app at a time -- haven't tried that
to see what a job it would be.
Didn't know K9 kept track of my downloads so I couldn't get dupes. I
wondered why the Refresh wouldn't fill an empty Inbox!! On my SD card,
I see a directory at Android/data/com.fsck.k9. Would it be overkill --
or stupidity -- to uninstall K9 and delete the entire directory? (Or
whatever remains after the uninstall.)
Ed
That's what I would try.
Not me - I'd just set up the account as an IMAP account and be done with it.
The whole concept of POP and 'leave messages on server' is totally
broken (this is just one example of many as to why)...
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.