I just installed k9 so please forgive my noobness. I hope I'm missing some 
things cause a lot makes no sense to me:

I read a message and the things I most often do next is REPLY or delete. Well I 
see the trash can but I see no easy way to reply... The only way is to click 
the dots, then click send... Then click reply? Really? Can't there be a1 click 
reply? And the other items in that bar on bottom are less useful except for 
trash.

And what does that icon with triangle and exclamation mark do? All I can figure 
is it  permanently removes the message from existence. Why would that be 
there?I looked at the manual and the wiki before posting and can't find answers 
there.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to