Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
Oh yes, please! You should get in touch with Jim about doing it, if you
know more about creating such a setup.;)

p.s. did the latest CVS version fix the remaining problems for you with
ant 1.5.3? Then I'd update the compatibility web page accordingly ...
I have just also checked it on my computer and there was still a bug around. I have fixed it quickly and it is in the CVS. Apparently it has a normal output now. Jaco, confirmation ?

Let me just make sure I have the latest, greatest version (cvs update) and then I'll take a look.

Greetings,
Jaco