https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525578

            Bug ID: 525578
           Summary: Master mixer and play back volume meter show max
                    levels while track mixer is normal
    Classification: Applications
           Product: kdenlive
      Version First 26.08.1
       Reported In:
          Platform: Mint (Ubuntu based)
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: critical
          Priority: NOR
         Component: Audio Effects & Transitions
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

Created attachment 196033
  --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196033&action=edit
A1 Mixer and Master Mixer do not display same levels

After updating Kdenlive to Version 26.08.1, I noticed the Master Mixer no
longer displays the correct audio levels. The Master Mixer and the playback
volumes appear to be maxed out when the A1 Mixer show normal levels.


STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. I added a clip recorded from my cell phone to the project bin
2. I drag the clip to the timeline
3. I play the clip as it is on the timeline
***While the clip is playing, the volume in A1 Mixer appear to be normal, but
the display in the Master Mixer and Playback volume stay maxed out even when
there is no audio.

I'm running Kdenlive from Linux Mint XFCE, which is up to date. This was not an
issue before updating Kdenlive to Version 26.08.1.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this bug or require more
information.

Patsy

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to