https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526054

--- Comment #5 from indieyotez <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to David Edmundson from comment #4)
>         #3  0x00007f783b244e70 n/a (libc.so.6 + 0x44e70)
>                                                 #4  0x000055fd298956ef n/a
> (plasmashell + 0xb86ef)
>                                                 #5  0x000055fd2989bb64 n/a
> (plasmashell + 0xbeb64)
>                                                 #6  0x000055fd2983d575 n/a
> (plasmashell + 0x60575)
>                                                 #7  0x000055fd298037ab n/a
> (plasmashell + 0x267ab)
> 
> Unfortunately this trace is missing any symbols.
> https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Debugging/
> How_to_create_useful_crash_reports
> 
> Or we will probably fix it with the crash reporting system.

Sorry, this is my first time using gdb. I encountered an issue where the debug
package was not up to the current version of the plasma-workspace package I had
installed. I downgraded the version and debuginfod correctly downloaded the
debug symbols. Here is the new backtrace:

```#0  0x00005555555ed6a0 in ScreenPool::isOutputFake(QScreen*) const [clone
.isra.0]
    (screen=screen@entry=0x55555567a8b0, this=<optimized out>)
    at
/usr/src/debug/plasma-workspace/plasma-workspace-6.7.5/shell/screenpool.cpp:127
#1  0x00005555555ee132 in ScreenPool::ScreenPool
    (this=0x555555688c30, parent=<optimized out>, this=<optimized out>,
parent=<optimized out>)
    at
/usr/src/debug/plasma-workspace/plasma-workspace-6.7.5/shell/screenpool.cpp:45
#2  0x00005555555b2793 in ShellCorona::ShellCorona(QObject*) [clone
.constprop.0] (this=0x7fffffffe5f0, parent=0x0)
    at
/usr/src/debug/plasma-workspace/plasma-workspace-6.7.5/shell/shellcorona.cpp:109
#3  0x000055555557a7b1 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>)
    at
/usr/src/debug/plasma-workspace/plasma-workspace-6.7.5/shell/main.cpp:117```

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to