Bug ID: 369099
Summary: When running multiple sessions at the same time, :1+
crashes after some hours
Platform: Gentoo Packages
Running multiple xorg tear (:0 and :1), both running plasmashell.
:0 keeps on running stably
:1 crashes either the whole session or just the plasmashell within 24h
The difference between the two sessions is that :0 is the one which is most
used and is in focus while :1 crashes.
Graphics driver: nVidia 370.28
kde-plasma/plasma-workspace-5.7.4:5::gentoo USE="calendar geolocation handbook
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup desktop manager to start up two or more tears, say :0 and :1
2. Login with user A or B in :0
3. Login with the other user on :1
4. switch between users with ctrl-alt f7/f8
5. switch to user on :0 and leave the machine running over night
6. switch to user on :1 in the morning
either session or plasmashell has crashed
The session should be in the same state as it was when you switched to :0
Only plasma widget is the desktop files.
Do not find any information in ~/.xsession-error that seems to be related to
plasmashell, no core file.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.