Hi all,

On 20 September 2016 at 19:04, Jonathan Riddell <j...@jriddell.org> wrote:
> Added:
> "Content on collaborative edited websites such as wikis must be
> licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 4.0
> International."
> Rationale: we have no policy for wikis but they are very important to
> us especially with wikitoLearn so we should add one.  Our wikis are
> currently CC 3.0+FDL but we should consider moving to CC 4.0 (CC
> includes an or later so there's no difficultly in doing this).  FDL is
> unmaintained and not much used so we can drop this.

WikiToLearn is currently dual licensing CC-BY-SA 3.0 / GNU FDL and
we're considering just dropping FDL as it is quite cumbersome and we
don't really use it anyways.
We would need to keep BY-SA, but I am unaware of any particular
difference between 3.0 and 4.0. We can of course evaluate only
backward compatible changes, and we need to be backward compatible
with 3.0 for a long time due to the usage of Wikimedia Commons content
(still mostly 3.0).

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום