Martin Flöser kirjoitti 26.11.2018 klo 19.03:
Am 2018-11-26 09:23, schrieb Ilmari Lauhakangas:
The main problem in any case will be getting enough engagement. I
don't think I have ever received a reply from a KDE developer in the
current forums.

And that's good! Do you want that developers spend time answering simple support questions any other user could answer or do you want developers to code? No company would put their expensive developers on the front line for support.

The thread started with: "I think KDE should consider moving away from mailman". Support questions were not what I had in mind.

Ilmari