Hello,

I am against this. I find disrespectful to tell a fellow organization what
they should do. I would feel the same way if anybody does it to us.

There are things that should be dealt in private. This is one of them.

The most important thing is that they make the right choice, not the most
popular choice. Nobody like their Membership to know what is the right
choice.

We should support them, not tell them what to do.

Sent from mobile