View Revision
martinkostolny updated this revision to Diff 12054.
martinkostolny added a comment.

Thanks for all the feedback!

I'm updating the diff to reflect most Dominik's points. I'll learn from them next time :). Anyway I was unable to remove the KAuth namespace. It doesn't work without it, this is also stated in KAuth documentation - e.g. here https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kauth/html/namespaceKAuth.html

Please note that due to QMetaObject being picky about namespaces, you NEED to declare the return type as ActionReply and not KAuth::ActionReply.

But this diff-update is not final, yet. I'm now working on the unit test and I need to address the issue mentioned by Martin - preserving file permissions when owner and group of edited file is not root.

REPOSITORY
R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
https://phabricator.kde.org/D4847?vs=11991&id=12054

AFFECTED FILES
src/CMakeLists.txt
src/buffer/katesecuretextbuffer.cpp
src/buffer/katesecuretextbuffer.h
src/buffer/katetextbuffer.cpp
src/buffer/org.kde.ktexteditor.katetextbuffer.actions

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: martinkostolny, dhaumann, KTextEditor
Cc: dhaumann, graesslin, davidedmundson, palant, kwrite-devel, Frameworks, head7, cullmann, kfunk, sars