safaalfulaij added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9275#190497, @mvourlakos wrote:

  > how did you test it?
  >
  > I tried in an qml app (Latte dock) by passing the parameter "--reverse"...
  >  If your system is already using in RTL language, have you tried with
--reverse?

  I am using this with qmlsence-qt5.
  `plasma` folder is the ones before this, and `plasmacomponents3` is the one
after this.
  Using C locale, everything aligned to left. Using --reverse will align
everything to right.
  Using ar locale, everything aligned to right. Using --reverse will **not**
reverse it to LTR layout and it makes everything aligned to left.

  Can't see the problem really.

    import QtQuick 2.7
    import QtQuick.Layouts 1.3
    import QtQuick.Controls 2.0
    import "plasma" as Plasma
    import "plasmacomponents3" as PlasmaNEW

    ApplicationWindow {
        LayoutMirroring.enabled: Qt.application.layoutDirection ==
Qt.RightToLeft
        LayoutMirroring.childrenInherit: true
        RowLayout {
            Plasma.Button {
                id: fileButton
                text: "File"
                onClicked: menu.open()

                Plasma.Menu {
                    id: menu
                    y: fileButton.height
                    x: fileButton.width - width

                    Plasma.MenuItem {
                        text: "New..."
                    }
                    Plasma.MenuItem {
                        text: "Open..."
                    }
                    Plasma.MenuItem {
                        text: "Save"
                    }
                }
            }

            Plasma.Label {
                text: "2"
            }
            Plasma.ComboBox {
                model: ["أولا_", "Second_", "Third"]
            }
            PlasmaNEW.ComboBox {
                model: ["أولا_", "Second_", "Third"]
            }
            Plasma.ProgressBar {
                value: 0.3
            }
            Plasma.Switch {
                text: "Switch"
            }
        }
    }

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: mvourlakos, #plasma, mart
Cc: safaalfulaij, mart, plasma-devel, #frameworks, ZrenBot, progwolff,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol