safaalfulaij added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9275#190606, @mvourlakos wrote:

  > To test it in Latte I added in the head of
/shell/package/contents/configuration/AppearanceConfig.qml

  >   import org.kde.plasma.components 3.0 as PlasmaComponents3
  >

  > and I set up the ComboBox in that file to:
  >
  >   PlasmaComponents3.ComboBox
  >

  > > But I can't understand how changing this V3 solved V2..
  >
  > V2 components are based totally at Qt Styles, V3 are reimplementing the
behavior
  >  PlasmaComponents2.ComboBox is a ComboBoxStyle  but
  >  PlasmaComponents3.ComboBox is a real ComboBox

  Did you test this with your LTR layout with only `--reverse`?
  I can say now that the popup box (that is a `Popup`) takes its direction from
the locale used and not from the application, since it doesn't inhert `Item`,
and `LayoutMirroring` doesn't affect it

  It is similar to this <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-62977> issue
with the `Slider`.
  I'll add more info to that soon.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: mvourlakos, #plasma, mart
Cc: safaalfulaij, mart, plasma-devel, #frameworks, ZrenBot, progwolff,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol