safaalfulaij added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9275#190569, @mvourlakos wrote:

  > with your example me I cant reproduce it either...
  >  I can only reproduce it with Latte Settings window, all other components
are aligned correctly except the PlasmaComponent3.Combobox list items.

  > you are right, this might be a downstream bug...
  >
  > Do you want to revert it
  >  I can do it

  I checked out the source of latte-dock and it seems that it is using the old
QQC1-based controls, which are problematic, especially with RTL :)
  This is a change for QQC2-based controls (version 3.0 of
org.kde.plasma.components).

  But I can't understand how changing this V3 solved V2..

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: mvourlakos, #plasma, mart
Cc: safaalfulaij, mart, plasma-devel, #frameworks, ZrenBot, progwolff,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol