mmustac added a comment.

  I have two questions regarding this "open with" topic.
  Is the displayed app the one which is also set as default for this file type
or the first alternative (2nd app) ? If it's the default one why should someone
make a right click on a file to open it with his/her default app instead of
making a single/double click on it?
  The second point: Shouldn't the "Open with" stuff be at the very beginning of
the menu when we have a file selected for quick access? (1. opening, 2. create
new files (for folders), 3. direct file operations, 4. additional file
operations, 5. everything else)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: ngraham, rkflx, #vdg, #frameworks, #dolphin, dfaure, elvisangelaccio