meven added a comment.

  >   Relying on undocumented names of generated sources files does not get my
+1. That needs someone else to take responsibility :)

  Well this kind of file generation is common and is indirectly documented
through the ecm_qt_declare_logging_category macro.

  I don't think this is an important issue.

  For what it is worth, the same technique is used in other repos :

  kdebugsettings/autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  22:    ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/src/kdebugsettings_debug.cpp

  plasma-thunderbolt/autotests/kded/CMakeLists.txt
  5:    ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/src/kded
  11:    ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/src/kded/kded_bolt_debug.cpp

  pulseaudio-qt/autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  8:    ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/src/debug.cpp

  This does not justify it but makes the points that other KDE devs did not see
an issue with it.

  I would gladly use an alternative if presented with one.

REPOSITORY
  R159 KActivities Statistics

To: meven, ivan, #frameworks, kossebau
Cc: kossebau, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, sbergeron, michaelh, ngraham,