KonqiDragon added a comment.

  In D12992#269399 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12992#269399>, @abetts wrote:

  > I think we are trying hard to accommodate and the elements are not lending
themselves to turn them into an E with some musical tones. I reviewed a few
music sheets looking for commonalities. I feel also that the icon is busy, it
is trying really hard to tell you that this app is about music. I feel we can
simplify and provide other ideas.

  > Here is a proposal. Not final. I welcome feedback. The idea here is to show
soundwaves instead.

  > F5872565: Elisa Long Form.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5872565>

  The colors must match to HIG <https://hig.kde.org/style/color/default.html>?
I don't understand why KDE Applications have a logos in different styles. We do
not have complete unify KDE style.
  For example:
  In Homepage <https://amarok.kde.org/>
  F7108971: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7108971>
  In KDE Applications <https://kde.org/applications/multimedia/org.kde.amarok>
  F7108974: Breezeicons-apps-48-amarok.svg.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7108974>
  In Homepage <https://kdenlive.org/en/>
  F7108981: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7108981>
  In KDE Applications <https://kde.org/applications/multimedia/org.kde.kdenlive>
  F7108984: 1024px-Breezeicons-apps-48-kdenlive.svg.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7108984>
  In Homepage <https://www.digikam.org/>
  F7108993: 1024px-Digikam_Oxygen.svg.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7108993>
  In KDE Applications <https://kde.org/applications/graphics/org.kde.digikam>
  F7108996: Breezeicons-apps-48-digikam.svg.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7108996>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: lshoravi, #vdg, ngraham, #elisa
Cc: KonqiDragon, abetts, paullesur, januz, mgallien, alex-l, andreask,
kde-frameworks-devel, mfraser, mnesbitt, LeGast00n, carneirogustavo, sbergeron,
jguidon, ctakano, Tizon, oussemabouaneni, ashwind, fbampaloukas, sourabhboss,
aureliencouderc, tgraves, hantzv, lcmscheid, nhuisman, ursjoss, mykolak,
jussiv, michaelh, astippich, James, ngraham, bruns, kmf, lemuel