ndavis added a comment.

  In D12992#503172 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12992#503172>, @KonqiDragon
wrote:

  > In D12992#269399 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12992#269399>, @abetts wrote:
  >
  > > I think we are trying hard to accommodate and the elements are not
lending themselves to turn them into an E with some musical tones. I reviewed a
few music sheets looking for commonalities. I feel also that the icon is busy,
it is trying really hard to tell you that this app is about music. I feel we
can simplify and provide other ideas.

  > > Here is a proposal. Not final. I welcome feedback. The idea here is to
show soundwaves instead.

  > > F5872565: Elisa Long Form.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5872565>
  >

  > The colors must match to HIG
<https://hig.kde.org/style/color/default.html>? I don't understand why KDE
Applications have a logos in different styles. We do not have complete unify
KDE style.

  There aren't enough colors in the HIG to really match the HIG consistently,
it just needs to look similar to other icons in the breeze-icons repository.

  The rest seems unrelated to the Elisa icon. Project home pages tend not to
update their logos very often and Kdenlive's icons are fine as they are. The
website version is just a simple style for branding and the breeze-icons
version has a dark background behind the other parts to give it some contrast
with different colorschemes. I don't think it's absolutely necessary that
projects have their logos be exactly the same as their Breeze icons. They just
need to be obviously similar.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: lshoravi, #vdg, ngraham, #elisa
Cc: ndavis, KonqiDragon, abetts, paullesur, januz, mgallien, alex-l, andreask,
kde-frameworks-devel, mfraser, mnesbitt, LeGast00n, carneirogustavo, sbergeron,
jguidon, ctakano, Tizon, oussemabouaneni, ashwind, fbampaloukas, sourabhboss,
aureliencouderc, tgraves, hantzv, lcmscheid, nhuisman, ursjoss, mykolak,
jussiv, michaelh, astippich, James, ngraham, bruns, kmf, lemuel