Steve, Douglas,
if you have questions, especially those not properly addressed by the sources
that Steve listed, feel free to ask. Might even trigger new toolbox articles.
Best regards, Harald

Von: Steve Brodie <>
Datum: 16.10.16  08:36  (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: Re: new member

Hello Douglas,I'm a relatively new user myself so have been sourcing some of
this recently for my own use. I would suggest the following:
The online manual and quick start guide, which is for a slightly older version
but the fundamentals remain similar:
An very good series for professional users making a transition from proprietary
And the excellent new but growing Kdenlive toolbox:
A quick search turns up lots of Youtube videos etc. Hope you find something
that helps.
Best wishes,