Thank you very much Harald, I will almost certainly take you up on that as
things arise!

Thanks again,

On 16 October 2016 at 07:44:04, Harald Albrecht (

Steve, Douglas,

if you have questions, especially those not properly addressed by the
sources that Steve listed, feel free to ask. Might even trigger new toolbox

Best regards,

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Steve Brodie <>
Datum: 16.10.16 08:36 (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: Re: new member

Hello Douglas,
I'm a relatively new user myself so have been sourcing some of this
recently for my own use. I would suggest the following:

The online manual and quick start guide, which is for a slightly older
version but the fundamentals remain similar:

An very good series for professional users making a transition from
proprietary software:

And the excellent new but growing Kdenlive toolbox:

A quick search turns up lots of Youtube videos etc. Hope you find something
that helps.

Best wishes,