Following Harald's kind offer here goes!
Is it possible to align clips on the timeline to timecode? I'm aware of the audio alignment feature but can't find any reference to a achieving a similar result from timecode?

If the forum is a more appropriate place for this sort of question then please let me know!

On 16 October 2016 at 07:44:04, Harald Albrecht ( wrote:

Steve, Douglas,

if you have questions, especially those not properly addressed by the sources that Steve listed, feel free to ask. Might even trigger new toolbox articles.

Best regards,

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Steve Brodie <>
Datum: 16.10.16 08:36 (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: Re: new member

Hello Douglas,
I'm a relatively new user myself so have been sourcing some of this recently for my own use. I would suggest the following:

The online manual and quick start guide, which is for a slightly older version but the fundamentals remain similar:

An very good series for professional users making a transition from proprietary software:

And the excellent new but growing Kdenlive toolbox:

A quick search turns up lots of Youtube videos etc. Hope you find something that helps.

Best wishes,