Thanks Emmanuel. The user would have to add zookeeper/nimbus in the poms
before generating the distribution to add them, so I am going to remove
these from the NOTICE file as they are not required.

OK here are the changes I have made...please review:

1) The root NOTICE just includes the standard Apache copyright notice:

https://github.com/apache/directory-kerby/blob/trunk/NOTICE

2) The two "distributions" of "kdc-dist" and "tool-dist" have the following
NOTICE files:

https://github.com/apache/directory-kerby/blob/trunk/kerby-dist/kdc-dist/NOTICE
https://github.com/apache/directory-kerby/blob/trunk/kerby-dist/tool-dist/NOTICE

and the following identical license folders:

https://github.com/apache/directory-kerby/tree/trunk/kerby-dist/tool-dist/licenses
https://github.com/apache/directory-kerby/tree/trunk/kerby-dist/kdc-dist/licenses

We only bundle Netty + SLF4J in "kdc-dist" and only SLF4J in the tool-dist,
so I think we are covered.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh