Hi Laura,

As per our conversation, here is my pull request for the config changes:
https://pagure.io/fedora-kernel-dzickus.git rh_sync

As part of an effort to foster better cross collaboration with internal Red
Hat kernels, align the configs layout to match that kernel.  This will allow
Red Hat engineers to provide easier guidance on how to set various config
options.

In addition, the scripts that process the config options will migrate to the
configs/ directory too.  Future config workflows will stage all work in the
configs/ area.

A simple diff between the kernels will easily expose which config options
are different.  Reading the comments in the file provides guidance to Fedora
to determine if that kernel should make a similar change or not.  While the
RH kernel stays internal, requested changes will be posted publicly for
review with said reason.

Rename debugconfig -> configs/base-debug
Rename baseconfig -> configs/base-generic
Rename configs/base-generic/arm/arm64 -> configs/base-generic/arm/aarch64

You can browse the changes here:
https://pagure.io/fedora-kernel-dzickus/branch/rh_sync

Note: Laura asked me not post the patches as the diffstat for the 'git mv'
is obnoxiously large.  Instead I am providing the changes on pagure.

Cheers,
Don