On 11/26/2017 01:16 PM, Benson Muite wrote:
> Will one be able to opt out or easily choose what information is sent?
I imagine this will end up being opt-in rather than opt-out, but
regardless of that, it'll definitely be easy for the user to configure
what information they send.

> What happens to a database entry when one changes a device (eg. GPU or
> RAM upgrade)?
This depends on the database schema and reporting strategy. It's likely
that a random ID will be generated by the client on first use and sent
along with reports. Supposing the client reports every month, the next
report would include the new/changed devices.

--
Jeremy Cline
XMPP: jer...@jcline.org