That sound perfect! Does you "Copy 3D model" really copy the
originals, or rebuild them from the scenegraph? (I very much prefer
the latter so it's compatible with all the formats), in that case it
might be best to rename that option as "Use external model files" or
invert it and call it "Generate single/monolithic file".