Hi list, I'm new here and quite new to Kicad. I'm actually a software
developer but doing hobby DIY electronics as well. That's my little
presentation, now on to the topic:

See https://forum.kicad.info/t/simulator-vs-pcb/4219/8

What do you think? Perhaps it would make sense to add a
"PCB_Netlist_Enabled" field (defaults to Y if no such field), similar
to the now existing "Spice_Netlist_Enabled"? Spice-specific symbols
like voltage sources can then have this field pre-filled in the symbol
library. And users can add it themselves for other components specific
to simulation, like dummy load resistors etc.

Best regards