Since you are new to the list, you have missed the discussion about the
new schematic file format.  New flags are going to bet added for taggind
schematic symbols as not in netlist and/or not in BOM.  Adding this as a
field will get lost in the new file format.  The new file format is
currently under development so adding this now doesn't make a lot of sense.

On 10/12/2016 9:57 AM, Jonatan Liljedahl wrote:
> Hi list, I'm new here and quite new to Kicad. I'm actually a software
> developer but doing hobby DIY electronics as well. That's my little
> presentation, now on to the topic:
> See
> What do you think? Perhaps it would make sense to add a
> "PCB_Netlist_Enabled" field (defaults to Y if no such field), similar
> to the now existing "Spice_Netlist_Enabled"? Spice-specific symbols
> like voltage sources can then have this field pre-filled in the symbol
> library. And users can add it themselves for other components specific
> to simulation, like dummy load resistors etc.
> Best regards

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :