Splendid!

Although I agree with Kristoffer that the new bitmap2component icon isn’t much
help.  Import/Export is the one area where we’ve kept the arrows (which I think
is fine).  Given that, the pixelated “a” with an import arrow would be perfect.

FWIW, this is one area where I disagree with Nick.  I did user interface design
and software architecture for Adobe for 25 years and in my professional
opinion, these icons are a HUGE improvement.

Cheers,
Jeff